Large and Small firms, Businesses and individuals are now getting into outsourcing of various parts of their accounting, taxation, auditing work. It is more affordable to let a dedicated group of specialists
do the work for you.
- The firm offers outsourcing services in the areas of accountancy and book keeping. This includes maintenance of books and records as well as the preparation and finalization of accounts.
- The firm also helps its clients in recruitment of personnel in fields of accounting and finance.
- Fixed Assets verification and assistance in completion of records
KPO includes processes that demand advanced information search, analytical, interpretation and technical skills as well as some judgment and decision-making. It is essentially an offshoot of business process outsourcing (BPO).
- Accounts Reconciliation
- Financial Data Entry & Conversion
- Financial analysis
- Company profiling
- Legal advisory
- Data base development
- Business and technical analysis
- Financial Modeling for Fixed Income and Hybrid Instruments
- Credit Risk analysis
- Asset Liability Management
- Usage Pattern Analysis
- Investment Research
- Valuation of public and privately-held companies
- Creating/ Updating/ Maintaining/ Auditing Valuation Models
- Commercialisation and Business Plans
- Company, Industry Profiles & Analysis
- Updating Databases & Existing Research
- Newsletters (outsourcing and off shoring financial services)